Grade 10 is about to End

Time passes by so quickly. It's unbelievable that our grade 10 life is coming to an end. It has really been a different year compared to grade 9. But nonetheless, it is still a very memorable one.

Grade 10 has been an amazing year. And I have learned so much. Not just through my classes but from the people around me. Grade 10 made me a better person. Even if other people drag me down. I learned that you don't need a lot of people to be in your life. You better just have a few friends who are real and will love you no matter what. I have been through a lot this school year. That's why, I can say that grade 10 made me stronger too. I became a lot more positive about things and I have learned not to stress about things too much. I've learned that it's okay not to be okay, that being vulnerable could be a good thing if it results to good things like what I stated. But most importantly, my faith in the Lord was strengthened. I am trying to be a better person not just for myself but for Him. He is the One worthy of all the glory. 

Everyone is aware that everything is difficult. That is why, grade 10 didn't make any difference. It is also hard. But it became bearable, enjoyable and memorable because of the people I've been with. My teachers who unselfishly sacrifice their time during shifting to give us quality education. The SSG family whom I've been attached with. My MaxConi for giving me a treasured Junior High School experience. My family for their unending love and support. "My home" for giving me a home and for being everything I thought I never had. You guys are the real MVPs who made not just my grade 10 special but also bringing me to where I am now not just as a student but as a human being.

I have really grown this school year. Everything that I have learned will be kept in mind and in heart. I will forever cherish the good and bad memories. Believing that all of these will help me in the future and in my life one way or another. 


Comments

Popular Posts