Try and Discover (Reflection)

     It has been two quarters already. And yet, the things we need to learn in ICT 10 are still endless. This 2nd quarter, our focus was on the internet access and on the Hypertext Mark-up Language or HTML. First is the internet access. In here, we tackled about it's definition by which individual terminals, computers, mobile devices and local area networks are connected to the global internet. We also discussed the different local area networks and different wireless broadband access. We also learned the different parts of a web browser.

        Second is the HTML and on how to create a HTML file which challenged us as we made different exercises and activities regarding this topic. We also discussed how the tags should be written and its function in HTML. Internet really made a great impact in our lives. Until now, we are still benefited with this as we use this to post our blogs about insights about the themes of the different celebrations such as the Science Month, Teachers' Month and the United Nations Celebration.

     As students, we still continue to face challenges. And one of these is typing the right tags to finish the activity given. We are supposed to master this because as our teacher said, this will be a key element when making our own web page design. I believe, this can be resolved or mastered more by practicing and memorizing the different HTML tags that should be used.

      Moving on, I will try to share my knowledge that I have gained from the second quarter of ICT 10 to others. Also, since we still make our blogs, I believe that I would still be publishing more of my ideas there even if it wasn't 10th grade. Second quarter for me was interesting. I never thought I'd be interested but as people say, "You will never know unless you try."



Comments

Popular Posts