Spread Love to the World

      It's really easy to claim that change can actually start within you. But the reality is, it's very difficult to do so. Especially when people can't even start the change in themselves. So, can a person possibly be a start of change?

     We learn in school that we could do a lot of things to change the world, the country, the community, the school or ourselves. Personally, I know I can't change the world. I can't give what the people in different countries need. I can't do much.

        But with that being said, I believe the least I could do is to be happy. Not because other people are in different situations. But a happy person that spreads joy. I will be the source of happiness to other people. I'll do my best to make other people smile and to just spread positivity. I'll give them words that they deserve and treat them right. I'll remind them of their worth and that everything happens for a reason. I'll do this because these helped me to be happier despite the trials.

        Also, I will pray for the people of the world. Prayer is talking to Him. He knows everything that will happen. It's His plan. He will never fail. I will pray that everyone in the world would have good health. They would be happy and well. I always pray that He'll bestow blessings to everyone. 

      With these ways, I believe I am making a great impact. Love, of course is depicted in my ways because I will not do these out of nothing. I want to spread love to the world because I believe the world is lacking this right now. Everything grows out of love. That's why we should do our best to spread love even in the simplest ways possible.

       We can't change the world completely. But at least we're doing our part. What I want to impart is a quotation by Mother Teresa, "Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."
             
        

Comments

Popular Posts